Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Last Couple of Weeks

Attack of the Daddy!
Adam makes Ivy laugh sooo hard :-)
Video:
 
Ready to venture out into the rain.
 
I made a painting for our bedroom shelf
 
Ivy did a little artwork as well. 
 
 
One of my main goals for 2013 is too simplify/organize. 
Feels good to check the pantry off the list!

I knew I was saving all of the formula containers for something :-P

Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bars made with Grandma & Grandpa's homemade maple syrup mmm!

We had a fun date night at Skunk Creek Flat, an outdoor country bar near our house

Ivy would play outside all day if we let her. 
She loves going to the park down the road and digging in the rocks and woodchips

Chillin' in our bowl hats

Pretty view from church

Twin Day at school

Our bedroom is starting to come together. 
I finished our dresser and nightstands.

Just spying on the neighbors

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment